Friday, October 21, 2011

California Action Plan for Reintegration of Veterans

October 20, 2011

Dear Friend:

California veterans can now get personal assistance in obtaining state and federal benefits, thanks to the California Department of Veterans Affairs (CalVet).

CalVet works with individual veterans to assess their needs, answer their questions, and help them get connected with the benefits they have earned and deserve.

To get started, just fill out a simple registration form, and a Veterans Services representative will contact you to begin providing personal assistance. To download a form, click here or visit the CalVet website at You can also obtain a postage-paid mail-in version of the registration form by calling CalVet at 1-877-741-8532.


Barbara Boxer
United States Senato

No comments: